Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Has it really been 9 months?

Wow, I can't believe it's been this long since I've posted....

Anyways, for a few comments on LSU.... My Tigers are heading to the Superdome for the BCS Championship game against the Ohio State Buckeyes. My prediction??? 27-14 LSU. I don't think anyone in the country can run with this LSU team when everyone's healthy. We have been suffering on defense with Dorsey and Beckwith injured, Alexander out for the whole season, and Jean-Francois suspended. We should be at 100% for the bowl game.

With that out of the way, I've just completed 1/3 of the new Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Web Developer certification: the 70-536 exam. I highly recommend Microsoft's excellent Self-Paced Training Kit. It's currently offered at a great price by Amazon with free shipping. You'll also get a 15% discount on each test from purchasing these books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home